Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sabrina Sweet Wikipedia

FADO DE LA LUNA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW CLARA LORENZO (VIOLIN)


Clara Lorenzo, violinist Granada Acetre group and the youngest of the components gave an interview to our blog to know a little more and tell their stories, their musical tastes ...
We wish you luck in Acetre and encouragement in the recordings of new album!.


Hi Clara, Thanks for granting this interview for my blog Acetre. Our friends acetreros will be happy to know you a little more =)...

- How do you feel when you play the violin?

interpret Then as I get to feel everything .. and I use the tool to express my own feelings, how difficult is knowing how to maintain control without touching the feelings distract you too ... when you play an instrument must have a "cool head and warm heart" and that balance is difficult to achieve.

- How to prepare your concerts?

Concerts Acetre the preparations of many trials and much trabajo.Somos many have to leave everything nicely tied up before going on stage, in order to enjoy the concerts.

"When focus and begins playing the concert, what do you think?

Pff, I'm very concerned esque and I'm moving around all the time! So I think ... not much rather keep me distracted until it's time to leave, and now being on top if I concentrate enough to be attentive to all that is happening and do your best.



- What is your favorite musician?

favorite music related to the classic I can name you many, because it is in the world where more I move: Perlman, Oistrak, Mutter, Brahms, Mahler songwriters and countless ...... I encantan.Y violinists other hand Platero and I, Zenet, Rosana, Ceu, Bob Marley ... and thousands more!


- What styles of music are your favorites?

esque Well I like everything! What I can tell you I do not like are things like reggaeton and tackies like that, otherwise I usually like anything, if it's good.



- What kind of pieces you like best play?
From classical pieces I always leaned more to the romantic composers concert .. Mendelssohn, Brahms or Grieg sonatas .. I pulled a lot of the nineteenth century.

- What is the song of Acetre you like playing?

Fado of the moon, no doubt.

- What do you think of your peers? Any anecdote? (Paloma Sánchez)

We are a family, all are stories, we are always laughing!

- How do you feel when you ask for autographs?

For me it is very strange because I'm not used and the truth esque illusions.


- How did you feel in your first gig with the group? What has been the most special to date?
Well, in my first concert I had enough nerve esque truth .. but still enjoyed it a lot because everything was new to mi.El concert more special was that my family were all in Velez Malaga and Olivenza was also very nice.

"We know you have recently arrived in Extremadura What do you like it?

extremadura I love their ham and its people!


Clara Thanks for the interview, we hope to see you soon at a concert =)
Coincidentally this month sound of your favorite song as background for your page!
not change and congratulations!




0 comments:

Post a Comment